Certified Mindfulness Coach
28th August 2020 @ 9:30 am - 31st August 2020 @ 5:00 pm| £795.00
Certified Mindfulness Coach Training at The Well Being Centre
The benefits of Mindfulness are well researched and documented. If you would like to lead your own Mindfulness sessions and groups, you can learn a variety of techniques, client management skills and the emotional and physical benefits of Mindfulness in a beautiful yurt location in the Sussex Countryside.
Study with experienced Trainer Joanna Harper
Mindfulness Coach Certification Training
Add Mindfulness Certification to your skills, learn to run your own Mindfulness sessions with clients.
Guide clients to manage stress, work life balance and enhance their well being with Mindfulness techniques.
4 Days Training
- 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st August 2020
- August Bank Holiday Weekend
You will learn:
- Communication skills and rapport.
- To guide clients through Mindfulness sessions and practices.
- A range of Mindfulness techniques, practices and methodologies.
- How to hold a positive space for Mindfulness sessions.
You will be encouraged to:
Develop your own Mindfulness practice and part of the process of becoming a Mindfulness Coach.
The Mindfulness Coach Certification is four days training, part of a longer Clinical Hypnotherapy Training course which is Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
You will receive:
- A Mindfulness Coach training manual
- Mindfulness Journal pages
- Recommended reading list
- 4 days training including guided Mindfulness sessions
- Certificate of attendance for Continued Professional Development (CPD)
To become a Mindfulness Coach you will be reviewed on:
- Your embodiment of Mindfulness
- Commitment to regular Mindfulness practice for your personal development and exploration.
- Your competence when guiding a Mindfulness client session.
- Your competence when guiding a Mindfulness group session.
- Your understanding of the key principles of Mindfulness.
- Your knowledge of the background and history of Mindfulness.
- Your ability to pace and lead a client and a group.
- Your ability to deal calmly with any issues arising from clients and participants.
Mindfulness Coach Certification
- Four Days Training Attendance
- Qualify to lead Mindfulness Sessions.
- Complete a Mindfulness Journal.
Your investment, Prices held from 2019:
Full fee: £795 Early Payment Fee: £695
Bookings: 07778 251122 email@example.com
Early Booking and Payment Discount – £100 Ends 31st July 2020 : £695.00
To book, register your interest or find out more about becoming a Certified Mindfulness Coach
Email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us about this event
Please user the form below to contact us about this event. * Denotes required field